WHO WE ARE
- The PTSA exists to care, nurture, and build a community between students, teachers, and parents.
- Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the TSAS Collegiate Commons.
- Become a member of the PTSA for only $10 per family.
- Bring any of these items to the TSAS office
- Copy Paper
- Facial Tissue
- Bottled Water
- Disinfectant Wipes
GET YOUR SWAG ON – Fridays are Spirit Days!
GET YOUR TSAS SPIRIT WEAR! The PTSA will be selling t-shirts $15, hoodies $30, and beanie hats $12, along with other TSAS items all year. These items are available on special sales dates, or from the PTSA store “The Garage.” Order forms are also available on the PTSA board in the main office. Fill out a form with what you would like, size, color, etc, and leave form with payment in the office. We will have your merchandise delivered to the student, or left in the office with your name on it. Payments can be cash, card, or a check made out to TSAS PTSA. The proceeds from sales go to fund the PTSA, and all its efforts to support TSAS and its staff.
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED
- Like us on Facebook
- President: Amanda Stewart
- Vice President: Angela Childress
- Secretary: Amy Langham
- Treasurer: Jerimiah Childress
- Teacher Appreciation: Toni Willis
- Hospitality: Angela Childress, Beth Sullins (Communications)
- Fundraising: Angela Childress (Run), Christy Mason (Run), Kristine Dugan (Restaurant Nights),
- “Garage” Sales: Cindy Paul
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jennifer Noland Salt
- Middle School Representative: Lara Mattox
- Nominating: OPEN