WHO WE ARE
- The PTSA exists to care, nurture, and build a community between students, teachers, and parents.
- Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the TSAS Collegiate Commons.
- Become a member of the PTSA for only $10 per family.
- Volunteers are always needed! All efforts are appreciated. Please sign up to help when you can.
- There are some items that are always needed! Bring any of these items to the TSAS office.
- Copy Paper
- Facial Tissue
- Bottled Water
- Disinfectant Wipes
GET YOUR SWAG ON!
Sweatshirts and T-shirts are available. To get yours, bring a completed order form with cash or check made out to TSAS PTSA to the front office. Contact PTSA@TSAS.org for questions, or to pay by credit card.
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED
- Like us on Facebook
- Come to monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the TSAS commons.
- Join! Fill out your membership form, and we will keep you up to date on all things PTSA at TSAS.
- President: Amanda Stewart
- Vice President: Angela Childress
- Secretary: Amy Langham
- Treasurer: Jerimiah Childress
- Teacher Appreciation: Toni Willis
- Hospitality: Angela Childress, Beth Sullins (Communications)
- Fundraising: Angela Childress (Run), Christy Mason (Run), Kristine Dugan (Restaurant Nights),
- “Garage” Sales: Cindy Paul
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jennifer Noland Salt
- Middle School Representative: Lara Mattox
- Nominating: OPEN