WHO WE ARE
- The PTSA exists to care, nurture, and build a community between students, teachers, and parents.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the TSAS Collegiate Commons.
- Become a member of the PTSA for only $5.00 for an individual or $10 for a family.
- Parent Volunteers as Building Monitors
- Parent Volunteers to Feed Teachers during Conferences
- Bring any of these items to the TSAS office
- Copy Paper
- Facial Tissue
- Bottled Water
- Disinfectant Wipes
GET YOUR SWAG ON – Fridays are Spirit Days!
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED
- Like us on Facebook
- Join us on the Remind app
- text @ag29fd to the number 81010; you’ll receive a welcome text from Remind.
- If you have trouble with 81010, try texting @ag29fd to 918-921-8866.
- Do you volunteer in any way to support the school? Don’t forget to record your volunteer hours!
2017-2018 PTSA BOARD
- President: Amanda Stewart
- Vice-President: Colleen Almeida Smith
- Secretary: Amy Langham
- Treasurer: Jeremiah Childress
2017-2018 COMMITTEE CHAIRS
- Fundraising: OPEN
- Hospitality/Communications: Angela Childress, Ann Halloran, Rhonda Jamison, Amanda Murrell
- Nominating Committee: OPEN
- Restaurant Nights: Kristine Dugan
- Spring 5K [Flight of the Phoenix]: Angela Childress
- Teacher Appreciation: Kelley Bryan
- Middle School Representative: Lara Mattox