The PTSA exists to care, nurture, and build a community between students, teachers, and parents.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the TSAS Collegiate Commons.
Become a member of the PTSA for only $5.00 for an individual or $10 for a family.
- PAPER! Our teachers makes copies…lots of copies. Please bring a ream (or two) of paper to the main office.
- WATER BOTTLES! Our teachers and staff get thirsty…and oftentimes, they forget their reusable water bottles at home. If you can, please bring a case of water to the office. Their parched throats appreciate it!
- Keep watch here and we’ll update you as to any summer plans.
ADOPT A CLASSROOM
Attention all TSAS parents and families! There’s an exciting new opportunity just for you: ADOPT A CLASSROOM!
The recent move to our forever home at Roosevelt was a very big job and quite an accomplishment for all involved. Our fabulous teachers are so excited to have their very own brand new rooms but may, from time to time, need a little help.
As a community, we would like to help them in any way we can. They may need professional items not provided by the school, supplies like tissues or wipes, things to personalize their rooms, or just an extra set of hands every once in a while; you don’t have to spend a penny.
Please choose a teacher to adopt, contact them via email or phone once a month or so to see what they want or need, and then help them make it happen!
Once you’ve chosen a teacher, please contact Kelley Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-261-2381 and let her know which teacher you are adopting. If that teacher has already been taken, there will be others who are available.
Let’s help our terrific TSAS teachers!
– These are a few of their favorite things… [here
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED?
- Like us on Facebook: ‘TSAS PTSA”
- Join us on the Remind app: text @ag29fd to the number 81010; you’ll receive a welcome text from Remind. If you have trouble with 81010, try texting @ag29fd to 918-921-8866.
VOLUNTEER HOURS – Did you help paint some classrooms this summer? Do you volunteer at Lunch Bunch? Do you volunteer in any way to support the school? Don’t forget to record your volunteer hours!
2017-2018 PTSA BOARD
- President: Amanda Stewart
- Vice-President: Colleen Almeida Smith
- Secretary: Amy Langham
- Treasurer: Kisha Cyrus
2017-2018 COMMITTEE CHAIRS:
- Fundraising: OPEN
- Hospitality/Communications: Angela Childress, Ann Halloran, Amanda Murrell
- Nominating Committee: OPEN
- Teacher Appreciation: Kelley Bryan
- Middle School Representative: Lara Mattox