The PTSA exists to care, nurture, and build a community between students, teachers, and parents.
- TISSUES! Cold and flu season are upon us. Please send a box (or two) of tissues with your student to the main office.
- PAPER! Our teachers makes copies…lots of copies. Please bring a ream (or two) of paper to the main office.
- Next General PTSA meeting: Tuesday, April 11; 7:00 p.m., Collegiate Commons
This is an important one…we’ll be electing new board members (and voting in May), planning Teacher Appreciation Week for the first week in May, and seeing how we can help at the annual Gala scheduled for April 22.
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED?
- Like us on Facebook: ‘TSAS PTSA”
- Join us on the Remind app: text @ag29fd to the number 81010; you’ll receive a welcome text from Remind. If you have trouble with 81010, try texting @ag29fd to 918-921-8866.
VOLUNTEER HOURS – Did you help paint some classrooms this summer? Do you volunteer at Lunch Bunch? Do you volunteer in any way to support the school? Don’t forget to record your volunteer hours!
2016-2017 PTSA BOARD
- President: Shelley Faust
- Vice-President: Rhonda Jamison
- Secretary: Colleen Almeida Smith
- Treasurer: Kisha Cyrus
- Assistant Treasurer: Amanda Murrell
2016-2017 COMMITTEE CHAIRS:
- Communications: Kristine Dugan
- Fundraising: OPEN
- Nominating Committee: OPEN
- Teacher Appreciation: Kelley Bryan
- Volunteer Coordinator: Amy Knight
- Welcome: OPEN
- 7th Grade Representative: Amanda Stewart