WHO WE ARE
- The PTSA exists to care, nurture, and build a community between students, teachers, and parents.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the TSAS Collegiate Commons.
- Become a member of the PTSA for only $5.00 for an individual or $10 for a family.
- Parent Volunteers as Building Monitors
- Parent Volunteers to Feed Teachers during Conferences
- Bring any of these items to the TSAS office
- Copy Paper
- Facial Tissue
- Bottled Water
- Disinfectant Wipes
GET YOUR SWAG ON – Fridays are Spirit Days!
- GET YOUR TSAS SPIRIT WEAR! The PTSA will be selling t-shirts $15, hoodies $30, and beanie hats $12, along with other TSAS items on Friday October 13th in the afternoon and after school across from the office. Send payment by cash, check made out to TSAS PTSA, or card with your student. You can also pick up our handy order form in the office, or print it. Send it to the office with payment any time. The proceeds from sales go to fund the PTSA, and all its efforts to support TSAS and its staff.
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED
- Like us on Facebook
- Join us on the Remind app
- text @ag29fd to the number 81010; you’ll receive a welcome text from Remind.
- If you have trouble with 81010, try texting @ag29fd to 918-921-8866.
- Do you volunteer in any way to support the school? Don’t forget to record your volunteer hours!
2017-2018 PTSA BOARD
- President: Amanda Stewart
- Vice-President: Colleen Almeida Smith
- Secretary: Amy Langham
- Treasurer: Jeremiah Childress
2017-2018 COMMITTEE CHAIRS
- Fundraising: OPEN
- Hospitality/Communications: Angela Childress, Ann Halloran, Rhonda Jamison, Amanda Murrell
- Nominating Committee: OPEN
- Restaurant Nights: Kristine Dugan
- Spring 5K [Flight of the Phoenix]: Angela Childress
- Teacher Appreciation: Kelley Bryan
- Middle School Representative: Lara Mattox