Parent-teacher conferences take place the week of September 28th-October 2nd. Conferences will be 100% virtual this year.
To schedule conferences, open the link sent to your email (after 9:00 am September 21st). If you did not get an email, please reach out to email@example.com.
How to sign up
1. Check the box next to the slot you wish to sign up for
2. Click “submit and sign up” at the bottom of the page
3. Now, it will ask for your first name, last name, email address, and your student’s name. Please provide these.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for every teacher your student has and write down your times.
5. When it is time for one of your conferences, you will go back to the list where you found the links previously, and click on the link for the virtual conference under the day you signed up.
Here are some things to remember:
- Make sure you know which teachers your student has for classes
- Sign up for one slot per teacher ONLY
- Have something on which to record which conferences you sign up for, so that you don’t overlap any sign ups
- Check your email for confirmation of sign ups
- If no slots are open, or you run into any issues, navigate to our staff directory and email each teacher individually to schedule an alternate time or a phone conference.
- Conferences are set once you finish those steps so take care as you click through. If you need to change a conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below to schedule meetings with other administrators and support personnel:
- Executive Director – Dr. Ellen McCoy
- email at email@example.com
- Principal (9-12) – Liesa Smith
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal (6-8) – Dan Hahn
- email at email@example.com
- Counselor (9-12) – Taylor Kilburn
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counselor (6-8) – Nicole Alterici
- email at email@example.com
- College Counselor and Librarian – Jesse Stallings
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Development Director – Daniel Sharples
- email at email@example.com
Special Education Services