Winter 2021 parent-teacher conferences take place on January 26th, 28th, and 29th. Conferences will be 100% virtual.
To schedule conferences, open this link and click on the links for your student’s teachers. The window to sign up for conferences will close at 2 pm on Monday, January 25th. After that, please email teachers individually to schedule. If you did not get an email, please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Here are some things to remember:
- Make sure you know which teachers your student has for classes
- Sign up for one slot per teacher ONLY
- Have something on which to record which conferences you sign up for, so that you don’t overlap any sign ups
- Check your email for confirmation of sign ups
- If no slots are open, or you run into any issues, navigate to our staff directory and email each teacher individually to schedule an alternate time or a phone conference.
- Conferences are set once you finish those steps so take care as you click through. If you need to change a conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below to schedule meetings with other administrators and support personnel:
- Executive Director – Dr. Ellen McCoy
- email at email@example.com
- Principal (9-12) – Liesa Smith
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal (6-8) – Dan Hahn
- email at email@example.com
- Counselor (9-12) – Taylor Kilburn
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counselor (6-8) – Nicole Alterici
- email at email@example.com
- College Counselor and Librarian – Jesse Stallings
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Development Director – Daniel Sharples
- email at email@example.com
Special Education Services