TSAS students learn using a college preparatory curriculum and develop the intellectual habits of a liberal arts education in a safe, supportive, individualized and challenging school environment.
Through a liberal arts course of study, TSAS students become lifelong learners who succeed in higher education, work and life in a global society.
TSAS uses the charter school framework, including choice and non-selective enrollment, to collaborate as students, faculty and parents to cultivate a high quality educational community that nurtures mutual respect, individualism, critical thinking, creativity in teaching and learning, life-long learners, and responsible citizens.
- We believe learning is a process in which all can participate and succeed.
- We believe liberal arts education is the foundation for developing successful lifelong learners
- We believe our community should foster the intellectual, emotional, and physical well-being of each student.
- We believe in creating a supportive and responsive learning environment with high standards and expectations for all students which compels them to be active participants in their own education.
- We believe diversity should be welcomed for the strength it brings to the education of all members of our community.
- We believe our core strength is passionate, highly-qualified, professional faculty, who provide dynamic, rewarding and individualized learning experiences for students.
- We believe in promoting accountable and effective school leadership via inclusive and collaborative governance and administrative practices
- We believe all TSAS community members have a responsibility to secure abundant, appropriate resources to support and sustain it.